You trust P.E.T. Solutions to make your yard smell fresh in all seasons, and we’re working hard to make your experience with us even easier. A big part of that is maintaining your privacy. We believe you deserve transparency, protection, and simplicity. We will never sell or share your information with anyone. We use the information you share with us only to improve your personal experience with our synthetic turf cleaning company.
Syntheticturfcleaners.com recognizes Global Privacy Control (GPC) signals. This means that if your browser or browser extension has GPC enabled, our websites will automatically recognize that signal. For more information about GPC, please visit https://globalprivacycontrol.org/
This privacy notice explains how syntheticturfcleaners.com (“P.E.T. Solutions”, “syntheticturfcleaners.com”, “we”, or “us”) collect, use, and protect your personal data. It also provides you with important information about your personal data choices.
This notice applies to personal data we have about you that identifies, relates to, describes, can be associated with, or could reasonably identify you as an individual. It includes data like your name, address, or email address, as well as less obvious data like demographic data, device and usage data, call records, advertising ID, and location data.
This notice applies to all personal data we collect and use when you access or use our, websites, apps, and other services, purchase and use our solutions and products, visit our online stores, or communicate or interact with us in any way, including mail, email, phone, chat, social media, or in-person.
This notice does not apply to data that is not personal, like anonymous, de-identified, or aggregated data (for example, summary statistics), even if it comes from personal data.
How We Collect Personal Data About You
We collect personal data about you in this primary way:
- Directly from you, like when you enter your info on our website or social media ad
What Data We Collect
Personal Data You Provide Directly to Us
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Home address
How We Use Personal Data About You
We use your personal data for a lot of reasons, such as:
- Provide, develop, customize, and personalize products and services, respond to your inquiries, conduct surveys, and perform our contractual obligations.
- Advertise and market products and services from syntheticturfcleaners.com to you, including through targeted advertising and communications about promotions and events, contents, and sweepstakes.
- Conduct research and create reports from analysis of usage patterns and trends and to deidentify or aggregate personal data to create business and market analysis and reports.
- Protect you and others from fraudulent, malicious, deceptive, abusive, or unlawful activities.
- Debug and repair errors and help maintain and improve the quality and safety of our products and services.
- Verify your identity and determine your eligibility for accounts, discounts, and specific rate plans, as well as the validity of your payment information.
- Facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations due to local, state, or federal government requirements.
- Cooperate with law enforcement and protect the rights, interests, safety, or property of syntheticturfcleaners.com and others.
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal and regulatory obligations and respond to governmental requests.
- Enforce our policies, terms and conditions, or other agreements.
- Defend against or pursue claims, disputes, or litigation.
When We Share Personal Data About You
We may disclose personal data to others as follows:
With Your Consent or at Your Direction
We may disclose personal data about you to third parties with your consent, which we may get in writing, online, or orally. We may also share your personal data with third parties when you tell us to or when you use our products or services to interact with third parties, whose separate privacy notices may apply to that data. For example, referrals or family discounts for multiple homes.
To Provide Benefits
When you receive discounted pricing or other benefits through someone else’s agreement with us (for example, a referral discount), we may provide personal data to that person or entity to verify your eligibility for benefits, to calculate any discounts, and to deliver the discount or benefit to you.
To Our Service Providers
Our service technicians may need access to your personal data to do work for us. They’re contractually required to treat the personal data we provide as confidential and to use it only to provide the services we requested. Examples of the service providers we engage include turf cleaning technicians, and office staff specifically assigned to scheduling/routing.
For Legal Process and Protection
We may disclose personal data to third parties, including government authorities, for legal processes or protection of life and safety where we believe that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary, including:
- To comply with laws, regulations, legal process or to respond to lawful requests.
- To enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for products and services (including disclosure to collection agencies to obtain payment).
- To protect the rights, interests, property, or safety of syntheticturfcleaners.com, our customers, and others
- In connection with claims, disputes, or litigation.
- To protect you or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of these services, and other fraudulent activity
- In an emergency.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Consumers who are California Residents Have Personal Data Rights, including the right to access, delete, and stop the sale of personal data. If you are a California resident, you also have the right to know how we use and disclose your data. Of course, if you do exercise any of these rights, syntheticturfcleaners.com will not treat you any differently.
Other Important Info
We may also partner with analytic service providers like Google Analytics to help track your use of our products and services. To learn more about how Google collects and processes personal data, visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. We follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments, contact us:
- Email: [email protected]
- Text customer service at: (602)-962-4900